Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trying Something New

So, I have decided to give in to the whole blogging thing. I have rolled my eyes many times when people go on and on about their blog. The more I think about it, the more it seems like the thing to do. I think I will use it as my accountability blog to help me with my weight loss and my spiritual journey or just to get my thoughts out of my head. Lord knows I need some help getting my act together in the weight loss arena! Who knows where it will go? I am excited to try something new. If you think about it, it's kind of like a public journal! Something new I am starting is praying the hours. I am currently using a set of books by Phyllis Tickle called The Divine Hours: A Manual for Prayer. It hasn't really taken off yet, but I am still reading the introduction and deciding how I will use it. I will keep you posted on how that goes! At any rate, here goes!


In the grip of God's love and grace,


J

1 comment:

  1. John,

    I definitely know how you feel. Although this is not primarily going to just be a weight loss blog, I feel like the more help you get from others, and the ideas you might have to pass on to friends, and the accountability will keep you motivated.

    You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete